Discord, the largest and most popular free-to-use AI-powered VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) server available online, allows users to get the best chat experience through the use of ‘bots’ (or robots).
A dedicated music bot such as Rythm can play songs from a popular music streaming services like Spotify, Pandora, and others. Using Rythm Discord bots, you can listen to, change, and search for any song that comes to mind from your server.
Playback of music, playlist import and export, and queueing of your favorite songs are all supported by the Rythm Discord bot. Automating tedious or repetitive tasks so that you don’t have to do them manually while still getting the most out of your experience is the goal of all these features. They can be used for free or paid, depending on the features you want.
How to Add Rythm Discord Bot to Discord Server
Rythm Discord Bot can be installed and activated within a few minutes if you already have a Discord account.
- The Rythm bot website rythm.fm can be accessed on any browser. If you have a good internet connection, you shouldn’t have any problems with this.
- Invite the bot by clicking on the ‘Invite the bot’ button.
- Creating an account is as simple as entering your email address. To complete the registration process, you can also scan the QR code.
- Click the “select a server” button after logging into your Discord account.
- Verify that the management server’s permission is granted to you (check your server settings to grant this permission). Complete the authorization process by following these instructions.
- You’ll find a drop-down menu that lets you select a server after clicking select a server’ on the authorization page.
- Then click ‘Continue’ in the lower right corner of the page after you’ve picked a server.
- Ensure that the box labeled ‘Administrator’ is checked as well. All other settings will be null and void without it.
- In order to get the best out of Rythm Discord, you need to give it the ‘Administrator’ permission. For example, this makes it easier for the Rythm Discord bot to perform tasks such as playing music and sound.
- The final step is to click the ‘Authorize’ button.
- To complete the setup, you must complete the Captcha in the final step. Rythm Discord Bot has been successfully added to your server, and you’ll be greeted with the message “Thanks for adding Rythm”
These procedures can be completed in a short period of time. You can now use simple commands to begin streaming and playing music. Following that, we’ll take a look at the commands for the Rythm Discord bot. The most frequently used commands on the Rythm Discord bot server will be prioritized, but the list is not exhaustive. The Rythm bot website rythm.fm can be accessed on any browser.
Rythm Discord Bot Commands
- !lay: This command plays any selected song
- !np: This command shows the song that is currently playing
- !disconnect: This command disconnects the Rythm bot from the server
- !skip: Skips the song that is currently playing
- !skipto: Skips to any desired song on the queue
- !move: This command Moves any song of your choice forward or backward in the queue
- !rewind: This command rewinds the song currently playing to any desired point
- !forward: Forwards the song currently playing to any desired point
- !clear: Clears the song on the queue
- !ping: Checks the bot’s response time to Discord
- !aliases: This shows the aliases of each bot command
- !remove: Removes a song from an already created queue
- !search: Searches a music source for a particular entry
- !soundCloud: Searches SoundCloud for a song
- !seek: Helps to find a particular point within a music track
- !stats: Displays the stats of the bot
- !join: Helps the bot respond to your voice commands
- !loop: Helps you loop the song currently playing
- !loopqueue: Helps to loop the entire song on the queue
- !donate: Displays information on how to donate to the Rythm server
- !shard: Displays the shard you are currently on
- !removedupes: Deletes duplicates of songs on the queue
- !info: Contains information about Rythm
- !replay: Replays the song currently playing
- !settings: This command changes Rythm’s settings
- !shuffle: This command shuffles the tracks on the queue
- !invite: This command displays invite links
- !volume: This command adjusts the current volume of the track
- !pause: This command pauses the track currently playing
- !clean: This command deletes messages and commands on the bot
- !lyrics: This command display the lyrics of the track currently playing
- !playskip: This command adds a song to the queue and skips straights to it
- !playtop: This command plays the songs on the queue from the top
- !queue: This command allows a user view the songs on a typical queue.
It’s possible to see what songs are currently in a queue by using the! queue command. Add the page number to the command if you have more than one queue. It’s possible to get into queue number 4 for example.
I’m sure you’ve been eagerly awaiting this! You must have Rythm installed on your Discord server in order to use any of these commands.
Rythm Discord Bot Lagging or Not Working? Try These
Rythm Discord is a fantastic tool, but it doesn’t always work as expected. Users frequently report problems with the bot, such as lagging or it not working at all. You can get your Rythm Discord bot back up and running in no time with these simple fixes:
- Verify that the Bot isn’t being muted by the server.
- Ascertain whether or not the Bot has the required rights.
- You should make sure your Bot is online.
- Make sure your device’s audio settings are correct.
- Please double-check your command entry.
- re-enter the channel after exiting
Usually, one of the options will get your Rythm Discord bot back up and running again. The steps can be applied sequentially in some cases, however.