Are you a Pokémon GO enthusiast? If you answered “Yes!” then you must also be an active participant in the game’s various special events, such as Ultra Beast and Community Day. Yet, the window of opportunity is typically restricted to a specific amount of time, and if it is inconvenient for you to go, the situation will worsen.
How can you maximize your Pokémon GO experience while remaining indoors? Thus, we are here. The greatest Pokémon GO joystick for iOS and Android devices is presented here.
Part 1.What is Pokémon GO Joystick Hack?
As is well knowledge, your Pokémon trainer character is controlled by the GPS on your smartphone; therefore, to move the character within the game, you must physically move yourself. Setting up the Pokémon GO joystick, on the other hand, enables you to manage your character’s movements within the game using the on-screen joystick, allowing you to manoeuvre your character towards different Pokémons without having to physically walk anywhere.
You can now play Pokémon GO and capture new Pokémons even if you can’t leave the house owing to Coronavirus restrictions in your area or simply don’t have time to go for a walk that day. Consequently, even on days when you are unable to get everywhere in the conventional manner, you can still advance in the game with a good Pokemon GO joystick – perhaps even more quickly than previously.
Also Read: How to Clear RAM on Android in 5 Easy Steps?
Part 2. Best Pokémon GO Joystick for iOS & Android
Whether you are searching for a Pokemon GO joystick for an iOS or Android device, we will supply you with the greatest spoofing tool with joystick. The Android and iOS-compatible UnicTool TailorGo enables Pokémon GO users to change their GPS position without restriction. With the specially-designed Joystick Mode, each player can move automatically and change directions in real time on the map. Examine the essential features of this tool:
- Download, install and launch TailorGo on your computer. Then hit the “Get Started” button and have your device connected.
- If you want to mock your GPS location with joystick, select Joystick Mode at the upper right corner (the 1st one). With just one click on the “Move” button, you can move automatically on the map.
- You can set 360-degree directions, and move forward or reverse by clicking the direction button or use keys W, A,S, D, or keys Up, Down, Left, Right for convenience.
Also Read: How to Fix Restoration Incomplete in windows 10?
Part 3. Pokémon GO Joystick Hacks Mobile in 2022
You may already be familiar with iSpoofer and Pokémon Go++, two of the various spoofing tools that can help you obtain a joystick in Pokémon GO. Do you believe that iSpoofer was the best Pokemon GO joystick spoofing app ever? Nevertheless, these two spoofs are no longer available, so I will explain some new ways to obtain a Pokemon GO joystick.
1. iPogo (For iOS& Android)
Although iSpoofer is no longer available, you can obtain a joystick on your iOS or Android device with iPogo. iPogo was once regarded as the best Pokemon GO mobile joystick spoofing app. You can receive a free trial of the Android version by joining their Discord. A monthly subscription is $5, and you may also consider purchasing it on Signulus for $19.99 per year.
Here’s a guide to get Pokémon GO joystick with iPogo
- 1. Go to the official website of iPogo and choose the download method you like, we recommend you download it with Signulus if you don’t have PC, but it needs to pay for the Signulus.
- 2. Open Signuslus, search “iPogo”, and then click sign app and install it on your phone
- 3. When the installation is finished, open the app and it will be equipped with iPogo spoofer, and you can activate the Pokemon GO Joystick now.
2. PGSharp (For Android)
PGSharp is an additional Pokemon GO mobile spoofing app for Android users that does not require Root. If you want to change your location and enable the Pokémon GO Joystick, you can use the PGSharp to play a version of the game that does not require you to physically move around. PGSharp provides a Pokemon GO joystick for free, as well as a membership subscription for $5 per month, the same amount as iPogo.
Here’s a guide to get Pokémon GO joystick from PGSharp for Free:
- 1. Download PGSharp via the official website and install it.
- 2. Open PGSharp
- 3. Launch Pokemon GO, you’ll notice that a PGSharp icon has appeared on your home screen. Tap on it, and you should be able to enjoy the Pokémon GO Joystick!
3. Fake GPS Location – GPS JoyStick
As the game has been available for almost five years, Android players have been creating methods to fake their location in the game for quite some time. The GPS JoyStick app is the most popular Pokémon GO joystick among Android players.
- 1. Download the GPS JoyStick app from the Google Play Store.
- 2. Once downloaded, go to Settings > Developers options. If you don’t have this category, head to “Device information” and tap on “Build number” continuously. This should unlock your phone. Now go back to “Developers options”.
- 3. Scroll through until you see “Select mock location app” and select “GPS JoyStick”. If you can’t see this, then your device is incompatible and you won’t be able to use the Pokémon GO Joystick with this method.
- 4. Open the GPS Joystick app and select your location – we suggest starting with your current location. Once selected, press “Start” – you should see a joystick on screen! This will allow you to move around in the Pokémon GO app.
Also Read: Where Can You Watch Vumoo on Android, iOS, and Firestick?
Not everyone has the leisure to play Pokémon GO every day, but that shouldn’t prevent you from having fun. Fortunately, using the Pokémon GO joystick is an excellent approach to maximise gameplay.
How can I acquire a joystick in Pokémon GO? TailorGo provides the ideal response. TailorGo is worth a try because it can change the location of iOS and Android devices with ease and efficiency. In addition, this utility offers a free trial version that allows you to access various functions, including the Joystick Mode, for free. Download it and try it out!