Microsoft Outlook is used by the vast majority of businesses to send and receive email. Its simplicity and security make it popular not only among businesses but also among individuals. However, Outlook can cause headaches from time to time due to various types of errors. PII email 37f47c404649338129d6 is one of the most commonly used faces for errors. In this article, we’ll go over what the error is and how to fix it so you can continue using Microsoft Outlook as normal once again.
What is [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] and Why does it Occur?
Using Microsoft Outlook’s SSL and TLS encryptions, you can rest assured that your emails will be safe and secure. To solve the [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6] you don’t need to know about SSL and TLS security encryptions, but you should know that it is one of the most secure.
You will receive [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6] if you try to connect to a mail server that doesn’t have SSL and TLS security, but this isn’t the only cause of this error in Microsoft Outlook. “How to Solve” will go into detail about the remaining causes and possible remedies. SSL and TLS encryption are required for the mail server to work with Outlook. Make sure you’ve checked all of the parameters before you connect like port number, authentications, and a safe connection.
How to solve [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]
It’s possible that you now have an idea of how to solve [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6]. Even if you aren’t an expert in computer science, you can easily fix this problem by following the instructions provided below. We’ll go over six ways to solve the problem. It should be fixed by one of them.
1: Check For Duplicate Account
You may see a PII email 37f47c404649338129d6 error if Microsoft Outlook is configured with two accounts that have the same e-mail address. Solving your problem will be a piece of cake if this is the case. To see if this causes pii email 37f47c404649338129d6 or not, simply follow the steps. ” There are a number of other options available to you if this solution doesn’t work for you, so don’t worry if this one doesn’t work for you.
You can check for a duplicate account by following these steps:
- Open the desktop Control Panel and switch to the “large category” view.
- To do so, click on the mail option.
- You will see a popup screen when you click on mail, and in that screen, click on “E-mail Accounts.”
- When you open Microsoft Outlook, you will see all the email accounts you have set up. Check to see if there are any overlapping accounts. In order to fix [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6], you must delete the duplicate account. Still, even if you didn’t find any duplicate accounts, you can delete all the accounts and create new ones if necessary. This could be the answer.
Once you’ve verified that there aren’t any duplicate accounts, delete them all and create a new one. After that, return to the original page and see if the PII email 37f47c404649338129d6 error has been resolved. Continue to the next solution if the issue isn’t resolved.
2: Check for SMTP Setup
More often than not, it is the SMTP configuration in Microsoft Outlook that is at fault for [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6]. SMTP setup can be easily checked by following the steps outlined below:
Open the “E-mail accounts” settings as outlined in Solution 1 of pii email 37f47c404649338129d6 to remove the email account.
Double click on the email and click on “more setting“.
- If the server you are using is using authentication Check on “My server requires authentication“.
- Then select the Advanced tab and verify that the correct port number is entered. Below are the port number to be used for IMAP and SMTP.
- IMAP (Internet Message Access Protocol): 993
- SMTP port number: 465.
Restart your computer after you’ve finished configuring SMTP. Check Microsoft Outlook to see if [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6] is still displayed. Move on to the next solution if it doesn’t work.
[pii_email_0c889ab14f2a6ba303bc] Outlook Error: How to solve in Error Solution?
[pii_email_bd3a8df463d4a6ebf4ef] Outlook Error: How to solve in Error Solution?
[pii_pn_07867aa64a149d2f80b1] Outlook Error: How to solve in Error Solution?
[pii_email_d2ef90566c67aedae09b] Outlook Error: How to solve in Error Solution?
3: Use SCANPST.exe
It’s possible that you’ve never heard of SCANPST.exe before. There are many issues that Outlook users have reported to Microsoft, and Microsoft has come up with a tool that will fix corrupt PST files, which will ultimately fix the PII email 37f47c404649338129d6 error that many Outlook users have reported to Microsoft. Step-by-step instructions are provided below for using SCANPST to fix the pii email error code 37f47c404649338129d6 that you are experiencing.
- Open the file explorer. (On my laptop)
- The Office18 folder can be found in Program Files (x86) / Microsoft Office Assuming you’re using the most recent version of Microsoft’s Office, you’ll see something like this:
- ScanPST.exe can be found in the folder and opened as administrator.
- Select the PST file you want to repair by clicking on “Browse” and then “Start.”
- In order to save the backup file, select “Make Backup” and then click on “Browse.” Afterward, select “Repair.”
Error [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6] should be fixed after repairing the corrupt PST files. If that doesn’t work, we’ll have to resort to a fix that can be applied to any Windows problem. That should do the trick.
4: Disable Windows Defender and your Anti-virus software.
Antivirus and Windows Defender firewall rules can sometimes cause [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6] issues. They may interpret an outgoing email as a malware-sending signal. If you don’t have an antivirus installed, simply turn off Windows Defender or your antivirus software to fix the problem.
It’s easy to turn off your antivirus software. There should be a button labeled “Disable Virus protection” or “Turn off Antivirus” in the antivirus that you are using. To see if the PII email 37f47c404649338129d6 error is still present, click on one of the buttons.
Follow these steps to turn off Windows Defender:
- Go to Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Security > Virus & threat protection > Manage settings and make the necessary modifications (or Virus & threat protection settings in previous versions of Windows 10).
- Make sure that Real-time protection is turned off.
Most of our visitors’ issues with PII email 37f47c404649338129d6 were resolved by disabling their antivirus software or Windows Defender.
5. Clear the Cookie and cache
Every time we’ve written about how to fix a different error, we’ve recommended deleting cookies and cache. Clearing the cookie and cache may help with [pii mail 37f47c404649338129d6]. Here are the steps to follow:
- Open the run dialogue by pressing Control + R on the keyboard.
- After that, enter “% appdata% ” in the search box.
Choose the Microsoft Outlook folder and delete it, or delete everything in the percent AppData percent.
The files in LocalAppData can now be deleted after all of the AppData have been removed. Follow these steps to accomplish this.
- Open the run dialogue by pressing Control + R on the keyboard.
- After that, enter “% Localappdata%” in the search box.
- The LocalAppData can be accessed after opening it. Delete the folder once more, along with all of its contents.
Check back with Microsoft to see if the problem has been resolved after clearing the Cache and Cookies.
6. Re-install the software
It appears that we have exhausted all of our options for solving the problem. However, none of them were able to solve the issue. Reinstalling the application is the last resort. The [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6] problem can be resolved by reinstalling the application and then adding your email account in Microsoft Outlook. The application can be reinstalled by following the instructions below.
- The Control Panel is where you’ll find it.
- In which place can I find Microsoft Office? (Microsoft is in the Office package.)
- To access Office 365, click the Office 365 button.
- Observe the instructions on the display screen.
- Download the most recent version of the program from the Microsoft Office website and reinstall it.
- Add a new user to Microsoft Office by creating a new account.
- If [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6] is still visible, you should be able to see it.
With our guide, you no longer have to worry about getting [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6] while submitting the assignment or project on time. [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6] error may have been solved by following the six points listed above. Let us know what steps you’ve taken and we’ll do our best to fix it for you in the comments section below!