Losing any form of data on your iPhone may be incredibly painful, especially if the data was crucial. Photographs are among the most regularly lost data, as they contain irreplaceable memories. When important photos are lost, users will attempt to recover them for free using every method in the book.
Depending on whether or not you have a backup, restoring deleted images from your iPhone can be a simple or complex procedure. This article explains how to recover deleted iPhone photos for free, regardless of whether you have a backup.
Extra Tip: How to Recover Deleted Photos on iPhone Without a Backup
What if you don’t have a backup of your iPhone’s photos? Maybe the necessary photographs are not in the Recently Deleted folder? How can the photos be recovered in this situation? Luckily, there is a third-party application you can use to retrieve and restore deleted files on your iOS device. This program is Tenorshare UltData, an easy-to-use, extremely intuitive data recovery application that can be used to recover photographs, contacts, messages, Notes, and other types of iPhone data. The following are some of the advantages that make it the ideal solution:
- • You can use Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery to recover photos directly from the iOS device even without a backup.
- • You can also use it to extract photos from an iTunes backup file or iCloud backup file without having to restore the device.
- • It is very easy to use and you can install a free version on your computer.
Also Read: 3 Top YouTube Playlist Downloaders Free
1. Free to Recover Deleted Photos From Recently Deleted Folder
With the release of iOS 8, Apple added the Recently Deleted folder to facilitate the recovery of deleted images. When you delete a photo from your iPhone, it will be stored in the Recently Deleted Folder for up to 30 days. If the images you need to recover were deleted within the past 30 days, you can retrieve them from the Recently Deleted folder.
Tap the “Recently Deleted” folder under “Albums” to view any photographs removed during the past 30 days. Choose the items that require restoration in order to restore them to the device.
2. Recover Deleted iPhone Photos from iTunes Backup
If you have an iTunes backup containing the missing images, you can restore them to your iPhone using this backup. The procedure is quite uncomplicated. Merely adhere to these procedures.
- Step 1: Connect your iPhone to your computer and launch iTunes if it doesn’t open automatically.
- Step 2: iTunes should automatically detect the device which will appear in the summary section.
- Step 3: Right-click on the iPhone and then click on “Restore from Backup” Alternatively, you can also click on the Summary tab and then click on “Restore Backup”.
- Step 4: Choose the backup that contains the photos you need to restore and click “Restore.”
The process will begin immediately and once it is complete, your photos should be restored on the device.
Also Read: How to Clear RAM on Android in 5 Easy Steps?
3. Recover Deleted Photos on iPhone from iCloud Backup
Restoring an iCloud backup is an additional method for retrieving lost iPhone images. You can configure automatic iCloud backups on your device and back up nearly all of its data for restoration in the event of data loss.
Verify that you have an iCloud backup, and then follow these steps to retrieve photos from the iCloud backup.